Warrior Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Power Lies Within

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodydeath's creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodydeath

Bloodydeath's creation Empty
PostSubject: Bloodydeath's creation   Bloodydeath's creation EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 am

Name: Bloodydeath
She-Wolf or He-Wolf: He-wolf
Age In Moons: 20 moons
Rank(Besides Leader): Warrior
Appearance: Pure black he-wolf with blood red eyes, fangs, teeth and claws are way more massive and sharp than all others. He has blood-stained teeth and claws.
Personality: Bold, very evil, very strong, well-built, cunning, sly, smart, mean, nasty, devilish and horrible to people he dislikes.
Origins: Soulpack
RP Sample: Bloodydeath cornered the young pup who dared to call him mean. "Now, you listen to me," he hissed, he spat a bit of the pups blood onto the pup, "I'm going to kill you if you go anywhere near me. Got it?" He snarled at the shaken pup, he had already bit the pups side, it was squirting with blood and it was easy to tell that the pup was in horendous pain. "O-o-o-okay." the young pup squeaked before trying to make a run, "No!" Bloodydeath growled, "I'm not done with you yet." He cornered the pup even tighter before scraping it across the muzzle. He had a wide grin across his face.....
Back to top Go down

Bloodydeath's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodydeath's creation   Bloodydeath's creation EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:53 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Bloodydeath's creation
Page 1 of 1