True Power Lies Within

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Starmoon talking to Deathwing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starmoon

PostSubject: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Starmoon walked over to the talking Deathwing,his Cerrimony was just over and she had seen the strange look an reconized it imditly,"Deathwing,may I speak with you,in my den/" she asked the new Beta
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mr2ndgen.forumotion.com/
Shadow~Dark~Ember~Jaguar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm

"Of course, Starmoon." Deathwing barked, his gaze loving.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
List of Characters:

Shadowmoon ~ Leader of MoonPack - Sister of Darksnarl = She-wolf <> Black wolf with a white moon on her side, and amber eyes : Mates with Whitemoon of SpiritPack
Darksnarl ~ Warrior of MoonPack - Sister of Shadowmoon = She-wolf <> Black wolf with red eyes.
Emberwing ~ Warrior of MoonPack = He-wolf <> Orange and red wolf with amber eyes : Mates with Nightdemon
Jaguarpup ~ Pup of MoonPack/SpiritPack = She-wolf <> White with black, jaguar-like spots, and blue eyes.
Deathwing ~ Deputy of SunPack = He-wolf <> Black with red scars like chinks in armor, and orange eyes : Mates with Starmoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starmoon

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 pm

she lead him to her den and ofered him to sit her nest with her,"I saw the way you looked at me after your Cerrimony" she said,"why do you love me?" she asked out of the blue
Back to top Go down
Shadow~Dark~Ember~Jaguar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 pm

"Because. I do. And you love me." Deathwing said, in something close to a purr.

List of Characters:

Shadowmoon ~ Leader of MoonPack - Sister of Darksnarl = She-wolf <> Black wolf with a white moon on her side, and amber eyes : Mates with Whitemoon of SpiritPack
Darksnarl ~ Warrior of MoonPack - Sister of Shadowmoon = She-wolf <> Black wolf with red eyes.
Emberwing ~ Warrior of MoonPack = He-wolf <> Orange and red wolf with amber eyes : Mates with Nightdemon
Jaguarpup ~ Pup of MoonPack/SpiritPack = She-wolf <> White with black, jaguar-like spots, and blue eyes.
Deathwing ~ Deputy of SunPack = He-wolf <> Black with red scars like chinks in armor, and orange eyes : Mates with Starmoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starmoon

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:40 pm

"I love you too,you are right about that,and I can help you fit in with the Pack better,most of them have heard to many stoories from the Elders!" she said,amussed,"so,you will be my mate? the questions been nawing at me like I do on a Carribo!" she said,yet again amussed

OOC: *hits 'Easy Button' it says,"that was easy!" XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow~Dark~Ember~Jaguar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:42 pm

"Yes. I'll be your mate." Deathwing licked his mate's cheek.

List of Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starmoon

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:45 pm

"and I know you will be truthful" she breathed,sucking in his scent and falling back into her nest,"would you like to go hunt,then stay in my cave tonight?" she asked lovingly
Back to top Go down
Shadow~Dark~Ember~Jaguar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm

"Yes. I'd love that." He smiled.

List of Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starmoon

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:51 pm

OOC: I'll make the new topic! ;D

IC: Starmoon stood up,"ok,lets go!" she barked happily
Back to top Go down
Shadow~Dark~Ember~Jaguar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Deathwing got up and followed her out of the den.

List of Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starmoon talking to Deathwing   

Back to top Go down

Starmoon talking to Deathwing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1