Warrior Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Power Lies Within

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suite Life At Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulmoon~Fallensoul~Jake
Admin

Suite Life At Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Suite Life At Hogwarts   Suite Life At Hogwarts EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Suite Life At Hogwarts

Prologue: It was a strange day on the S.S. Tipton. Eleven year olds Zack, Cody, Woody, Maddie, Bailey & London were bored. Each was doing something like their personality. Somehow, a girl nearby had created a gentle snowfall over herself. Suddenly, London began laughing. “That…guy…has…a…long…beard…&…pointy…hat!” She called out between bursts of laughter. They all turned around to look where London was looking. “Hello,” said a man dressed in robes, a pointy hat, & a long white beard. Mr. Moseby walked in. “Hello sir who are…what the hanky are you wearing?” he asked. “My name is Dumbledore. Current headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. I am here to inform these young witches & wizards of their powers, & take them with me to get their school things,” said Dumbledore.
“They‘re leaving? Zack & Cody too? Oh happy day!” Mr. Moseby was so happy they were leaving. “Yes. They have to leave now if we are to be on time,” Dumbledore added. “Come along, you seven.”

Chapter 1: Angel’s Introduction
All seven kids Dumbledore had picked up about a month ago were now standing together. The girl that none of them knew finally spoke up, she hadn’t spoken or been seen much when they’d got their supplies. “My name is Angel Winters. Who are you?” she asked, creating another snowfall over herself. “I’m Zack, this is Cody, this is Bailey, this is London, this is Maddie, & this is Woody,” said Zack as he introduced everyone. “Maybe at Hogwarts we can be a group. We need a name…” Angel trailed off. “I like the way you think, Angel,” said Bailey. “What about…AngelClan?” “We‘re AngelClan,” everyone called. “Angel‘s the leader. Who do you want to be second in command, Angel?” asked Bailey. “Could you be our Medicine Girl? Maddie could be your apprentice.” “Okay,” both girls said. “Zack, you are my deputy. Cody, you are an Apprentice, being trained in the ways of Warriors. We will have adventures, which is why you each get positions. Some will involve battle, so Maddie & Bailey will help in the case of injuries. Zack, you are second in command of AngelClan. Let‘s get on the train!” They all ran onto the train, the first ones there. They chose the back compartment & chose a corner where they could all chat about their positions. “As I was saying, Zack, you are my second in command, & will make a good fighter. Cody, listen to Zack. Zack, don‘t give Cody useless orders.”
“Aw man!”
“Just listen to me.” They continued their conversation about AngelClan’s preparations until they heard a voice say, “we are now entering Hogsmeade Station,” & they grabbed their luggage & tried to squeeze through their now full compartment. They were led in, waiting for the Sorting. When it finally began, the first name Professor McGonagall called out was “Winters, Angel!” Angel ran up to the hat, put it on, & waited for it to announce her house. “You belong in…GRYFFINDOR!” All the other AngelClan members went up & got Gryffindor too.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I made a special dedication to Ranto, who is Angelpaw on WCC. Angel, did you spot your gift?
Back to top Go down
https://warriorwolves.canadian-forum.com
Ranto

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life At Hogwarts   Suite Life At Hogwarts EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Jes i noticed it
lol the srory is coming out so mixed up,sounding,like>x< toungtied
Back to top Go down
Soulmoon~Fallensoul~Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life At Hogwarts   Suite Life At Hogwarts EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:04 am

SOME TIME LATER
Chapter 2: Zack+Angel=?
It was the end of October. Zack was trying to get enough courage to tell Angel he liked her. Angel wanted to do the same thing.

FINISH LATER!
Back to top Go down
https://warriorwolves.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life At Hogwarts   Suite Life At Hogwarts Empty

Back to top Go down

Suite Life At Hogwarts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Wolves :: Off Topic :: Art & Literature-
Jump to: